April 9, 2012

Happy One Year to Us!

Today, we're celebrating the one year anniversary of Matt and I (not the blog). Matt is one of the most genuine, caring, sweet, fun-loving, funny guys I've had the pleasure to have known. He's my number one supporter and best friend. Everyday is an adventure we are lucky to share. I love you, babe!

April 9, 2011 was the best day of our lives and we got to cement our union in the eyes of the law (by the GREAT state of Texas). We had such a blast celebrating with our friends and family as you can probably tell.

Our design was bright and colorful bier garten.

So. Much. Fun. Enjoy these beautiful photos by Paige Newton Photography!





{Paige Newton Photography}

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is EXACTLY how I would have pictured the ultimate Bird Dog wedding :)Happy belated anniversary, and it was great to see you again today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! That is so sweet! I really enjoyed meeting with you and crafting! Hope to see you all again soon.

      Delete