December 16, 2011

Planner {Kate + Drew - Engagement Shoot}

Today we're featuring some of my wonderful clients - Kate + Drew. In Tandem, a super talented husband-and-wife team based in Austin, snapped these amazing photos! The shoot took place along South Congress and the grounds of St. Edward's University. It was beyond freezing outside, but Kate, Drew, and In Tandem took it all in stride and were real troopers. I think the photos speak for themselves. 

Planning Kate and Drew's engagement shoot involved a lot of coordination plus a few small design projects! I collaborated with Posey Event and Floral Design on the gorgeous bouquet. I also hand painted the Mr and Mrs signs for the lovely couple - I think they turned out pretty precious. Brooke of Lyric Salon styled Kate's hair and Stacey at Be Belle did Kate's make-up - lovely work, guys!


{Hurray, Kate + Drew!}

Yes - I did hand paint these signs and I'm pretty proud of them, if you couldn't tell ;). 

No comments:

Post a Comment