October 21, 2011

Planning {Lori + Nathan}

Recently, my bestest friend, Lori, and her adorable fiance, Nathan, tied the knot at the San Antonio Botanical Garden. The best way I can describe the wedding style is eclectic, vintage, fiesta! It was a colorful blast! I took on a few projects for the wedding including bright, big poms for the aisle and a fun honeycomb garland for the arbor area. I also helped Lori plan the design portion throughout the planning process - one of my absolute favorite things to do! 

The wedding design incorporated tons of great details: colorful, vintage vessels for flowers and desserts; a green, golden yellow, and fuchsia color palette; succulent favors; a "cake bar"; and fun ribbon streamer wands to send them off into marital bliss in style! With Katherine O'Brien Photography of Austin snapping the wedding pictures, it's a wedding designer's dream come to fruition! Will post those pics when available. 

Congratulations, Lori + Nathan! {10.01.2011}



{All pictures instagrammed by me!}

No comments:

Post a Comment